BART Advertising Works!
BART is managed by the Alliance for Nonprofit Resources. Since we are a nonprofit organization, every dollar you spend on advertising with us goes back to serve the greater community.
Our vehicles are more than a means of transportation. They are rolling billboards!
- Each of our vehicles travels over 25,000 miles around Butler County each year.
- Our vehicles travel around the county an average of 10 hours per day, Monday through Friday and 5 hours on Saturday.
We provide transportation for approximately 300 people per day.
- We provide approximately 70,000 trips each year – giving you a wide range of exposure to a captive audience.
One of our buses offers 245 square feet of mobile advertising space. A typical billboard offers only 132 square feet of advertising.
- We offer a variety of affordable advertising options on and in each of our buses. A stationary billboard costs from between $850-1,200 per month.
- Our rolling billboards go where your customers work, live and play. A billboard is static, waiting for your potential customers to drive by it.
- Our buses reach a wide variety of consumers with a single advertisement. They are seen by all income levels – providing total market penetration that cannot be reached by traditional media.
We know that your advertising dollars are important – they mean future business. We can work with you to design an advertising program that will work for your company.
Please click on our BART Bus Ad Media Kit to view advertising sizes and prices or call 724-431-3723 for more information.